Sunday 6 January 2013

Forever21, Primark & ebay Haul!

Gold beaded necklace -forever21
Gold spaced cross necklace -Primark
Classic round circle sunglasses -ebay
Pixies top -ebay
Gold plated belt -ebay


Happy New Year everyone!
I thought I would do a more fashion related post seen as all of mine have been for beauty. 
I picked up a few bargains from various websites, I look at higher priced items from various websites and looked for cheaper items over the internet, you never know how many good pieces you can find just trying to save a few pounds!

If you haven't listened to the Surfer Rosa album by the the Pixies you missing out! I bought the top in medium as its a mens top and customised the sleeves and collar, I find customising items a bit more personal and you can go to Urban Outfitters and pay £25+ for a top you can customise your self for nearly half of the price.

Plus i've got my snazzy camera now so, you will be getting more high quality images from me! & maybe even some videos? What do you think?

Hope you enjoy this post and help you find some really great pieces for hardly anything

Pippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment