Wednesday 2 January 2013

Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base


I bought this not long ago and I thought I would really try it out before writing a post about it thats logical right? This product smells like turkish delight which I don't like but the smell of this is quite pleasant and I don't mind rubbing it on my face. 

This again was pretty pricey but not as much as the Estée Lauder Pore Minimiser, I can't really say anything more about this because it does what it says on the tin, I have very very dry skin and this moisturises and I love the fact that there are vitamins in it because i've never seen anything like it before!

Quick Tip: I bought this from the actual Bobbi Brown website because I don't advise buying things from ebay or unknown websites as anything can be put into the pot, including mercury and other items.

Thanks

Pippa x

No comments:

Post a Comment